Janco Services will have in place the best possible cleaning specification that comprehensively describes the methods by which a facility is cleaning effectively while protecting the human health and the environment. In addition to the typical cleaning concerns of our customer, our Green Cleaning program will include some of the following methods:
Familiarize and train associates with equipment and chemicals that conform to GREEN SEAL standards. This will also include ongoing instruction on new and innovative procedure developed by the manufacturers.
We currently use Diversey brand chemicals that conform to Green Seal standards.
Janco has also made a commitment to the environment and client health awareness by pursuing the latest in Green Cleaning and LEEDS (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) techniques. Examples of ways we can assist our clients in environmental impact and developing healthier, safer facilities are as follows:
- Consumable restroom products
- LEEDS Certification for existing buildings requires the building owner accumulate 32 points. Over 1/3 of these points can be achieved through improved janitorial practices.
- Consulting for new building system development.
- Cost analysis for complying with Green Cleaning / LEEDS requirements.
- Established purchasing networks for Green Seal approved paper products, liners, and chemicals.
- Access to innovative new equipment designed for health, safety, and the environment (improved air quality, lowered operating noise, recycled materials, improved productivity, etc.)